What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Names and places raise awareness on Transgender Day of Remembrance - The Daily Cougar
- Transgender Victims Remembered: Despite legal progress, 233 were killed in ... - Baltimore City Paper
- School board delays decision on transgender student activity participation policy - Portage Daily Register
- Transgender woman wants prostitution-related conviction overturned - AZFamily
- Hagel urged to act on military's transgender ban before departure - Metro Weekly
- Leslie Feinberg, Writer and Transgender Activist, Dies at 65 - New York Times
- Jennifer Gable, Transgender Woman, Presented As Man At Her Funeral - Huffington Post
- Transgender woman buried by family as a man at Idaho funeral - New York Daily News
- School district weighing transgender policy - Albany Times Union
- New Crisis Line Aims to Help Transgender People at Risk of Suicide - TIME