What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender community. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 21 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Districts see little reaction to transgender law - Hanford Sentinel
- Arin Andrews & Katie Hill, Transgender Former Couple, to Release Memoirs - People Magazine
- New York Department of Education Adopts Official Guidelines for Transgender ... - New York Observer
- Transgender activists named 'Woman of the Year' - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- Transgender Woman Sues Crossfit - ABC News
- The quickly shifting language of the transgender community - Boston Globe
- Do Transgender Athletes Have an Unfair Advantage? - Huffington Post
- Transgender athlete sues CrossFit for banning her from competing as female - CNN
- Transgender in Mongolia - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Transgender, Schlumpy and Human - New York Times