What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender People Face Outsized Barriers To Genital Surgery - Huffington Post
- ACLU challenges vote requiring transgender students to use 'private' bathroom ... - Washington Post
- China's top sexologist reveals transgender realtionship - SFGate
- Officials Search For Missing 22-Year-Old Transgender Warren Man - CBS Local
- One Pronoun at a Time: The Struggle for Transgender Health in the Federal ... - Huffington Post
- Transgender high school student wins the right to use the boys' bathroom - The Independent
- Insurance Fairness for Transgender People - New York Times
- Transgender workers get civil rights protections, Justice Department says - Los Angeles Times
- DOJ: Transgender people can't be discriminated against at work - Washington Post
- Some Of The World's Most Famous Transgender Women Cover CANDY Magazine - Huffington Post