What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender TIES Summit Comes to Richmond - Metro Weekly
- Why Can't This Documentary About Transgender Puerto Ricans Find a Home? - Indie Wire
- Transgender College Student Attacked in Possible Hate Crime - Advocate.com
- The Cowboy State's First Transgender Candidate - Advocate.com
- Transgender Teacher Who Fought School Boards Dies - ABC News
- MSHSL debating policy for transgender student-athletes - TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press
- Star Tribune runs ad bashing transgender kids - Poynter.org
- Opponents of MN transgender athletes hit the showers - Minnesota Public Radio News (blog)
- Padmini Prakash: India's first transgender news anchor - BBC News
- First-ever EEOC lawsuits boost transgender workplace rights - Fortune