What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Federal agency to meet with judge on transgender settlement issues - KHON2
- The world's first transgender international footballer on the fight for ... - The Guardian
- Rep. Susan Davis Voices Support for Transgender Military Service - Human Rights Campaign (blog)
- Assault victim (26) undergoing transgender treatment died by suicide - inquest ... - Irish Independent
- Medicaid Expands Coverage For Transgender Oregonians - Eugene Weekly
- Why Aren't Women Advancing At Work? Ask a Transgender Person. - The New Republic
- Health Department Reaching Out To Transgender Community To Improve ... - 10TV
- Transgender woman feels 'complete' thanks to Obamacare - CNN
- City to offer transgender surgery benefits - Cincinnati.com
- The Pentagon can easily drop its ban on transgender troops, study finds - Washington Post