What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of drag and transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 31 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Meet the New Girls on the Block
Join us on Facebook
- Dozens protest incarceration of transgender immigrants in Santa Ana - KABC-TV
- Area Girl Scouts affirm transgender policy - The Courier-Journal
- Turkey's Transgender People Fight For Recognition, Run For National Election ... - International Business Times
- A First for India: A Transgender Principal - Advocate.com
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender ... - Advocate.com
- These Insurers Offer Transgender Health Care Coverage - The Cheat Sheet
- California Mother Appeals for Support for Transgender Teens After Losing Son ... - ABC News
- India Just Got Its First Transgender College Principal - BuzzFeed News
- Transgender Trailblazer Renée Richards Talks Bruce Jenner, Preference for ... - TheWrap
- Top modelling agency IMG signs transgender model Hari Nef - The Guardian