What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Ronda Rousey Transgender fighter has unfair advantage but Id knock her out ... - FOXSports.com
- Warrior Princess: Transgender Navy SEAL fights against discrimination in military - Red and Black
- Children's book shares transgender story with kids ages 4-8 - Today.com
- 10 Questions It's Never OK To Ask A Transgender Person - BuzzFeed
- India Gets its First Transgender TV News Anchor: Report - NDTV
- Transgender teen 'disgusted' after being laughed at by Woolworths employee - Sydney Morning Herald
- How Is The U.S. Doing When It Comes To Accepting Transgender People ... - MTV.com
- Consider College Options Carefully as a Transgender Student - U.S. News & World Report
- Laverne Cox to Host and Produce MTV Doc on Transgender Youth - RollingStone.com
- Jazz Jennings Hopes to Inspire Other Transgender Kids with New Picture Book - People Magazine