What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender prof at Saginaw Valley State, Delta College says Saginaw's delay ... - The Bay City Times
- Birth certificate law discriminates against transgender Albertans, judge rules - CBC.ca
- Transgender health disparities studied - Washington Blade
- SD, Minn. high school leagues drafting transgender policies; ND not doing so yet - In-Forum
- On Television, More Transgender Characters Come Into Focus - NPR (blog)
- San Francisco street to be named after late transgender icon - San Jose Mercury News
- Norman Spack Delivers Ted Talk On Transgender Teens - Huffington Post
- Smith College Students Continue Fight Over “Discriminatory” Policy On ... - BuzzFeed
- Transgender Teen's Imprisonment Is 'Unconstitutional,' Connecticut Lawyer Says - Huffington Post
- A Transgender Candidate Is Running for Parliament In India For the First Time - TIME