What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- US: Dedicated transgender suicide hotline launched - PinkNews
- Anger at family who dressed their transgender daughter Jennifer Gable as a ... - Daily Mail
- School districts ponder transgender policies - HeraldNet
- Michael Phelps' transgender 'girlfriend' was jailed for blackmail - Daily Mail
- School district weighing transgender policy - Albany Times Union
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: A Call to Action for Trans People and Our ... - Huffington Post
- Austin police has first openly transgender officer - KXAN.com
- New Crisis Line Aims to Help Transgender People at Risk of Suicide - TIME
- Transgender Women In Ohio Are At The Heart Of A National Crisis - BuzzFeed News
- Transgender people push for greater acceptance - USA TODAY