What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Hate OKCupid? Try Online Dating When You're Transgender - TakePart
- Why We Don't Know the Size of the Transgender Population - FiveThirtyEight
- UK: Prison officials concerned inmates may be identifying as transgender for ... - PinkNews.co.uk
- Ill. insurance department issues bulletin on transgender coverage - WLS-TV
- 'Now I can stand naked and enjoy my reflection in the mirror': Newly ... - Daily Mail
- Pro and con on the military's transgender ban - Los Angeles Times
- What Is a Woman? - The New Yorker
- Transgender woman thrown off pro-plastic surgery TV show after botched breast ... - New York Daily News
- Model Andreja Pejic Comes Out as Transgender - Yahoo Health
- Housing Dispute Puts Quaker University at Front of Fight Over Transgender Issues - New York Times