What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Driver killed at NSA was transgender sex worker, friend says - CBS News
- The growing trend of transgender 'bathroom bully' bills - Al Jazeera America
- Our view: Families owed thanks for transgender stories - Reno Gazette Journal
- Transgender woman who was shot dead trying to ram entrance to NSA identified - Daily Mail
- 4-foot bodybuilder and 6-foot transgender woman find love - New York Post
- On Coming Out as Transgender One Year Ago: The Power of Visibility - Huffington Post
- Marshall students take stand for transgender community - Battle Creek Enquirer
- For Zoey Tur, a new life as transgender woman takes flight - Los Angeles Times
- Transgender Mormons struggle to feel at home in their bodies and their religion - Salt Lake Tribune
- 2015 Trans 100 Honors Positive Work By Transgender And Gender Non ... - Huffington Post