What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of drag and transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 31 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Please Visit Our Advertisers
Amazing New Breastforms
Join us on Facebook
The Frock Magazine TV Commercial!
- Support spreads for transgender access to public restrooms - Charlotte Observer
- Transgender sex workers share stories of daily struggles and discrimination - ABC Online
- This Transgender Teen Froze His Eggs Before Transitioning - TIME
- Transgender Bodybuilder -- Huge Support from Muscle Legends - TMZ.com
- I'm Transgender And I Need Body Positivity, Too - Huffington Post
- Transgender Elkhart man defends LGBT ordinance proposals, recounts ... - The Elkhart Truth
- Transgender youths find support and kinship in each other - Allentown Morning Call
- Caitlyn Jenner's Conservative Views Concern Transgender Friends in New I Am ... - Us Magazine
- Meet Janae Marie Kroc, Recently Out Transgender World Record Bodybuilder - Huffington Post
- The high cost of being transgender - CNN