What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender FDNY firefighter tapped as inspirational icon for global campaign - New York Daily News
- Transgender troops seek end to US military taboo - Business Insider
- US military urged to follow Canada's transgender policy - CBC.ca
- Transgender military personnel discuss whether US military could join - Daily Mail
- US seeks to learn from allies' experience about transgender troops - The Guardian
- Jenny McCarthy: I feel transgender inside, and I hope my son's gay so he can ... - PinkNews.co.uk
- Transgender murder case ripples through world relations - USA TODAY
- Transgender Military Service, Ebola, China's Navy in the Week Ahead - Roll Call (blog)
- Chase Marie Reflects On Journey As A Transgender Individual - Huffington Post
- Getting Personal on Transgender Rights - New York Times (blog)