What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender sub says she isn't getting calls to teach - Beaumont Enterprise
- Monica Jones, Transgender Woman, Convicted Of 'Manifesting Prostitution' - Huffington Post
- The transgender community: Legally invisible no more? - CNN
- India's transgender law is no help to its lesbian, gay and bisexual communities - The Guardian
- My Transgender Journey: An unexpected public service from brave TV3 - Irish Independent
- Editorial: Connecticut wrong to imprison transgender teen - New Haven Register
- Justice's 'Peacemaker' Unit Focuses On Transgender Rights - NPR
- Couple Plans Own Prom After School Bars Transgender Boyfriend From Attending - Huffington Post
- In India, Landmark Ruling Recognizes Transgender Citizens - NPR (blog)
- India's Supreme Court passes landmark verdict recognizing 'transgender' as ... - Fox News