What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender troops say they want to serve openly - NavyTimes.com
- Transgender Army employee at Redstone Arsenal wins 'historic' discrimination ... - AL.com
- Leadership is key to troops' tolerance of transgender persons, allied forces say - NavyTimes.com
- Transgender Inmate Seeks Name Change - Delmarva Public Radio
- Transgender teen Jazz Jennings releases first book targeting children - Daily Mail
- Witness Says Suspect US Marine Didn't Know Murdered Filipina Was Transgender - TIME
- Philippine Transgender Murder Becomes a Rallying Point for LGBT Rights - TIME
- Transgender inmate fights for name change - The News Journal
- Transgender military members: One accepted, one not - CNN
- AIA approves first transgender athlete to play a sport - azcentral