What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender woman gets $40000 for rape at Orlando jail - Orlando Sentinel
- Transgender story did belong on front page - Cincinnati.com
- India's first transgender mayor – is the country finally overcoming prejudice? - The Guardian
- Woman shares story of transgender journey - KSAT San Antonio
- Phoenix supporters rally for transgender ICE detainee - azcentral.com
- Man charged in killing, robbery of transgender woman and rape of 11-year-old girl - Los Angeles Times
- Transgender Veterans Need To Correct Military Records, And Hope Ashton ... - Huffington Post
- Policy related to transgender bathroom use up for debate - WCNC
- "3 Years of Torture Is Enough": A Transgender Inmate Sues Georgia Prisons - Mother Jones
- The Kids Are All Right With Transgender Rights - Huffington Post