Drag legend Frank Marino graces the cover of our new 100 page issue, and chat show hostess Larraine Bow is inside, along with heaps of transgender and drag related articles, stories and features and the desktop version is absolutely free! Dive in now by clicking here.
What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender community. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 21 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- PFLAG Taos to speak on transgender issues - taosnews
- The quickly shifting language of the transgender community - Boston Globe
- Transgender Woman Sues CrossFit For Not Letting Her Compete With Women - Deadspin
- Transgender woman files $2.5M lawsuit vs CrossFit: Told to compete against men - Examiner.com
- Transgender Athlete Sues CrossFit After Being Blocked From Competition - TIME
- Hercules transgender student recants story; made up attack, sexual assault - San Jose Mercury News
- Transgender Teen Recants Allegations of Attack - ABC News
- Maryland Senate passes bill banning discrimination against transgender people - Washington Post
- Transgender in Mongolia - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Don't Applaud Jared Leto's Transgender 'Mammy' - TIME