The first round of The Great 2014 Frock Magazine Cover Girl Contest is over and the finalists are ready to be handed over to the judges for the final assessment. Find out who the lucky ten are in this issue of Frock Magazine at http://frockmagazine.com/frock/.
That’s right. If you use Facebook in U.S. English you now have the ability to decide what kind of gender identity label to give yourself. One of the people behind this bold move is transgender herself. Brielle Harrison is a Facebook software engineer who took some time out recently to talk to me about her life and her work at Facebook. Se the full feature in this issue of Frock at http://frockmagazine.com/frock/.
This issue comes with Suddenly Fem’s new Spring Catalog tacked on the back. It’s full of gorgeous girly clothes and crossdressing accessories to help make you look fabulous. See it in the April/May issue of Frock Magazine at http://frockmagazine.com/frock/.
In this issue our pages are graced with the presence of Ottawan, Treena Bell who, when she’s not being a transgender model, works in the public sector as a Project Administrator. Find her in the April/May issue of Frock at http://frockmagazine.com/frock/.
What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- On Television, More Transgender Characters Come Into Focus - NPR (blog)
- Conservative Christians and gay-rights activists unite to condemn transgender ... - South China Morning Post
- San Francisco street to be named after late transgender icon - San Jose Mercury News
- SDHSAA considering transgender policy for student-athletes - Sioux Falls Argus Leader
- Norman Spack Delivers Ted Talk On Transgender Teens - Huffington Post
- BBIndonesia: Transgender Islamic School Reopens Its Doors - Huffington Post
- Smith College Students Continue Fight Over “Discriminatory” Policy On ... - BuzzFeed
- Transgender Teen's Imprisonment Is 'Unconstitutional,' Connecticut Lawyer Says - Huffington Post
- A Transgender Candidate Is Running for Parliament In India For the First Time - TIME
- A Journey Of Pain And Beauty: On Becoming Transgender In India - NPR (blog)