The Frock Magazine Archive of back issues contains every issue of Frock, right back to the first one in June 2009. You can access them all and another six new issues each year, for the princely sum of $29.99 for twelve months. That’s a huge bargain!! Go on, you know you want to! Just click here to sign up now.
Huzzah! It’s the Holiday issue of Frock Magazine, full of wonderful features, articles and stories with transgender and drag themes, from all over the world. In this issue we find out where the word Drag comes from (and doesn’t come from) and we meet Kirk, a straight guy who’s suddenly found a new hobby!
We’ve more advice on developing a female voice from our resident Voice Therapist and San Francisco drag performer, Sheena Rose is this issue’s Frock ‘n’ Roller. We also welcome our new medical columnist, Florida surgeon, Dr. Timothy Alexander, who give us the lowdown on breast implants. Our transgender psychologist, Amanda Bruce, is also on hand with her MindFrock column.
There’s all the usual departments too, like Frock Chicks, Frock Flicks and Frock Books and a look forward to your hopes and wishes for 2014. It’s all in your bumper Holiday issue of Frock Magazine.
What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender community. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 21 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current issue of Frock is Free? What's not to like!
The Latest Issue
Join us on Facebook
- unity mosque suggested for gay, transgender Muslims - CBC.ca
- Transgender model Carmen Carrera makes no secret of wanting to be an Angel ... - The Daily Telegraph
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site - Advocate.com
- Transgender medical research and provider education lacking - Medical Xpress
- Medical examiner identifies body of transgender woman found shot, burned in ... - MLive.com
- Carmen Carrera Will Audition for the 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - Fusion
- Murders of two Cleveland transgender women alarm advocates - CBS News
- Transgender student Steven Sanchez crowned homecoming queen at the ... - Mirror.co.uk
- I'm confident the US military can handle openly transgender soldiers - The Guardian
- Mother Reveals The 'Epiphany' Moment She Knew Her Son Was Transgender - Huffington Post