What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- PEBB votes to add transgender services to health coverage starting in January - TheNewsTribune.com
- Documents: Fort Myers man killed transgender woman for outing him - The News-Press
- Transgender person's claim for female state pension rejected by appeal court - The Guardian
- Man Arrested for Stabbing Transgender Teen on DC Metro - TIME
- Robina Asti Wins an Important Legal Battle for Transgender Couples - People Magazine
- Teenager suffers minor stab wound on Metro train - Washington Post (blog)
- The Transgender Crucible - RollingStone.com
- 'Now I can stand naked and enjoy my reflection in the mirror': Newly ... - Daily Mail
- The Science of Transgender - RollingStone.com
- Why We Don't Know the Size of the Transgender Population - FiveThirtyEight