What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender actors are in demand for TV's pilot season - 89.3 KPCC
- Indiana University-Bloomington Embraces the Transgender Community - ChicagoNow (blog)
- Nevada Lawmaker Proposes New Anti-Transgender Bill Pushed By Out-Of-State ... - ThinkProgress
- Bruce Jenner's Son Burt Jenner Defends Him After Jamie Foxx's Transgender ... - Us Magazine
- Justice Department Sues Oklahoma University Over Discrimination Against ... - Huffington Post
- 2015 Trans 100 Honors Positive Work By Transgender And Gender Non ... - Huffington Post
- Transgender Mormons struggle to feel at home in their bodies and their religion - Salt Lake Tribune
- Dwarf bodybuilder Anton Kraft finds love with 6'3'' transgender woman - Daily Mail
- Charlotte-area transgender teens' suicides rock community - Charlotte Observer
- Transgender woman challenges treatment at mental health facility - Orlando Sentinel