Model Chelsea Von Chastity was featured in Frock in January 2013 and adorns the cover of this very issue. But she has recently had to fight a personal battle with cancer. Read her story in the October/November issue of Frock Magazine at http://frockmagazine.com/frock/
What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender man says police threatened genital search during traffic stop - LGBTQ Nation
- Transgender Republican candidate makes bid for Nevada state Assembly - LGBTQ Nation
- Despite Ban, Transgender Troops Already Serving Openly in U.S. Military - Breitbart News
- Woman's Day Magazine Features Groundbreaking Article About Transgender ... - Huffington Post
- Houston Mayor Tries to Calm Uproar Over Transgender Ordinance - Wall Street Journal
- Transgender Supermodel Lea T. Opens Up About Life After Having Gender ... - Huffington Post
- Meet The First Openly Transgender NCAA Division I Athlete - TIME
- No Masks Allowed: Dating When Your Teen Is Transgender - Huffington Post
- US Marine Asks for Lesser Charge in Killing of Transgender Filipina - TIME
- Transgender military members are in a precarious position - Washington Post