Model Chelsea Von Chastity was featured in Frock in January 2013 and adorns the cover of this very issue. But she has recently had to fight a personal battle with cancer. Read her story in the October/November issue of Frock Magazine at http://frockmagazine.com/frock/
What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Deceased transgender woman's friends enraged after family buries her as a man - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Transgender Group Stages The Largest Of An Array Of Protests Wednesday Night - St. Louis Public Radio
- AIDS AWARENESS: Transgender patients cope with bias - New York Daily News
- UNM to accept 'preferred names' for transgender students - KRQE News 13
- Report: Loophole could allow transgender troops to serve under new DoD policy - Military Times
- Austin PD welcomes first transgender officer - Police News
- Health Care Providers Work to Offer Services for Transgender Pat - NBC29 ... - NBC 29 News
- Transgender policy on the table again for MSHSL in December - ABC Newspapers
- Transgender and Privileged - Huffington Post
- Leslie Feinberg, Writer and Transgender Activist, Dies at 65 - New York Times