What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of drag and transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 31 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Please Visit Our Advertisers
Amazing New Breastforms
Join us on Facebook
The Frock Magazine TV Commercial!
- Dismantling military's transgender ban to begin - WTSP 10 News
- 'American Idol' Accused of Exploiting Transgender Singer: 'Every Show Is ... - Billboard
- Carilion initiative seeks to provide care for transgender patients - Roanoke Times
- Local Transgender People Struggle for Acceptance - WUFT
- First Scientific Transgender Health Journal Coming Soon - Medscape
- 'Transparent' Star Says Transgender Maura Would Envy Caitlyn - ABC News
- Eating Disorders Significantly More Prevalent Among Transgender People, Study ... - ThinkProgress
- Life as a transgender inmate: confronting a hostile system behind bars and in ... - The Guardian
- NCAA members slow to adopt transgender athlete guidelines - USA TODAY
- EXCLUSIVE: Bronx judge denies transgender woman's effort to get charges in ... - New York Daily News