What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Meet the woman who could be the UK's first openly transgender MP - Telegraph.co.uk
- School grants transgender student access to boys restroom - Asbury Park Press
- Want to Silence Transphobes in Your School District? Be Nice to Transgender ... - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Cleveland Heights fraudster who sought leniency for being transgender gets 14 ... - cleveland.com
- Transgender People Face Outsized Barriers to Genital Surgery - The Atlantic
- Some Of The World's Most Famous Transgender Women Cover CANDY Magazine - Huffington Post
- Transgender teacher reveals joy, heartbreak of new life as a woman - Today.com
- Marine charged in Filipino transgender slaying - Marine Corps Times
- Appeals Court Rejects Transgender Inmate's Surgery Request - NECN
- Why It's Best to Avoid the Word 'Transgendered' - TIME