What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Growing up transgender: Two families explain their journey with transgender ... - WRTV Indianapolis
- Netroots Nation: Transgender Equality In The Military Gets Cool Reception - Town Hall
- Transgender Chicagoans to 'Celebrate Each Other' at Edgewater Beach Party - DNAinfo
- Super Model Andreja Pejic Comes Out As Transgender - Huffington Post
- Housing Dispute Puts Quaker University at Front of Fight Over Transgender Issues - New York Times
- Transgender inmates pushing policy changes - WLBZ-TV
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Talks Transgender Issues On 'The View' - NewsOK.com
- It's time to end the ban against transgender soldiers - Los Angeles Times
- Comic Con San Diego To Hold Panel On Transgender Issues - Huffington Post
- Maryland shifts insurance policy to cover transition-related care of ... - Baltimore Sun