What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Proposed transgender policy draws fire at Sequim schools meeting - Peninsula Daily
- Allyson Robinson, Transgender Activist, Talks Military, Trans Rights - Huffington Post
- Maryland shifts insurance policy to cover transition-related care of ... - Baltimore Sun
- Letter of the week: Don't forget transgender in marriage debate - Salt Lake Tribune
- Billboards demand respect for transgender women - WBEZ
- HRC Calls for Stronger Laws and Increased Protection of Transgender Women - Human Rights Campaign (blog)
- Obama gives protection to gay, transgender workers - Fox News
- 5 Things Not to Say to a Transgender Person (and 3 Things You Should) - Huffington Post
- Obama will sign order to protect LGBT workers - Los Angeles Times
- Transgender woman's death draws national attention, calls for justice - Baltimore Sun (blog)