Model Chelsea Von Chastity was featured in Frock in January 2013 and adorns the cover of this very issue. But she has recently had to fight a personal battle with cancer. Read her story in the October/November issue of Frock Magazine at http://frockmagazine.com/frock/
What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 25 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender, Gay Inmates Sue Over Jail Rights - ABC News
- Lejeune Marine accused of killing transgender transferred to base in Philippines - WCTI12.com
- AIA approves first transgender athlete to play a sport - azcentral
- Jenny McCarthy talks feeling 'transgender' inside - Daily Mail
- Transgender FDNY firefighter tapped as inspirational icon for global campaign - New York Daily News
- Lawsuit: Detained Transgender Teen Treated as Boy - ABC News
- Yes to LGB, No to T: The Pentagon Still Has a Transgender Ban - Daily Beast
- Slain transgender Filipina's fiancé can't forgive Marine suspected of murder ... - New York Daily News
- Transgender military personnel discuss whether US military could join - Daily Mail
- US seeks to learn from allies' experience about transgender troops - The Guardian