What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of drag and transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 31 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Please Visit Our Advertisers
Amazing New Breastforms
Join us on Facebook
The Frock Magazine TV Commercial!
- Caitlyn Jenner's Conservative Views Spark New Backlash From Transgender Activists - TheWrap
- Trailblazing Publication Provides Schools With Guidance to Ensure Secure ... - Advocate.com
- Transgender singer accuses American Idol of seeking to exploit his identity - The Guardian
- Major Charlotte venues allow transgender bathroom use - WCNC
- Immigration Reform: Transgender Immigrants In Detention Get Support From ... - International Business Times
- 'Transparent' star says transgender Maura would envy Caitlyn - U.S. News & World Report
- NCAA members slow to adopt transgender athlete guidelines - USA TODAY
- How do you have sex when you're transgender? The answer is revealed in this ... - Mirror.co.uk
- California transgender teen freezes eggs before transitioning into man: 'Who ... - New York Daily News
- How to Make Your Workplace Safe for Transgender Employees - blogs.hbr.org (blog)