What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly, digital magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender and drag communities. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version for smartphones, tablets and Kindles (available from your App Store of Google Play) but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of drag and transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers, drag queens and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current desktop issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 31 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current desktop issue of Frock is FREEEE? What's not to like!
Meet the New Girls on the Block
Join us on Facebook
- Transgender competitor could win Men's Health Ultimate Guy Search - SFGate (blog)
- Mia Isabella, Tyga Cheating Controversy: Transgender Actress Allegedly With ... - The Inquisitr
- West Virginia DMV changes photo policy after transgender women threaten lawsuit - Los Angeles Times
- Outfest Los Angeles explores a world of transgender experiences on film - Los Angeles Times
- Caitlyn Jenner Tells Transgender Youth in New I Am Cait Promo: 'We Are All ... - People Magazine
- Northwestern, Lurie team up to offer transgender teens voice training - Chicago Tribune
- 'From This Day Forward' Reveals Transgender Parent's Difficult Journey - Voice of America
- Transgender 9-Year-Old Adapts to School Life as a Boy - Yahoo Parenting
- For This Transgender Third-Grader, Life As A Boy Is Liberating - NPR
- California Family Discusses 4-Year-Old Transgender Child - Daily Caller