The Frock Magazine Archive of back issues contains every issue of Frock, right back to the first one in June 2009. You can access them all and another six new issues each year, for the princely sum of $29.99 for twelve months. That’s a huge bargain!! Go on, you know you want to! Just click here to sign up now.
Long before it had anything to do with drag artistes and performers and female impersonators, the word “dr.a.g.” or “drag” was originally a stage direction from back in the days when women were not allowed on stage and men played all the female roles. dr.a.g. was an abbeviation which meant, dressed as girl. Of course, now it means much the same but in an entirely different way. In issue number 20 we look at “dr.a.g.”, a new coffee table book of amazing photos of drag performers from around the world.
Television and film actor, literary producer and entertainment fundraiser, Christopher Logan, has painstakingly collected some of the world’s top drag performers, as captured by a wide array of fashion and celebrity photographers like Howard Austin Feld, William Dick, Kate McLaren, Richard Armas, Magnus Hastings, Peter Palladino and Foto Rudesign.
The ladies in front of the lens included famous names like Elaine Lancaster, Joan Julian, Raye Sunshine, Jimmy James, Shannel and Raja, and of course, this issue’s cover girl, Courtney Act.
You can see the whole photo feature in the April/May 2013 issue of Frock Magazine by going here.
What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, glossy bi-monthly magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender community. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 18 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current issue of Frock is Free? What's not to like!
The Latest Issue
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- Transgender teen finds strength in hockey - CBC.ca
- Texas Bill Would Limit Transgender Marriage Rights - Queerty
- Transgender secures job at GH, respect in family and neighbourhood - The Hindu
- Transgender high school senior petitions to use his new name at graduation - WCSH-TV
- Damian Garcia, Transgender Student, Must Wear Girl's Graduation Attire, School ... - Huffington Post
- As the world's only transgender MP, I want to ensure our voices are heard - The Guardian
- Cameroon: Drop Charges Against 2 Transgender Youth - Human Rights Watch
- Recent violence increases focus on protecting San Francisco transgender ... - San Francisco Examiner
- Conservative So Baffled That Libertarians Would Honor Transgender Economist ... - Mediaite
- Pentagon recognizes transgender service members for first time in 'symbolic ... - Daily Mail