The Frock Magazine Archive of back issues contains every issue of Frock, right back to the first one in June 2009. You can access them all and another six new issues each year, for the princely sum of $29.99 for twelve months. That’s a huge bargain!! Go on, you know you want to! Just click here to sign up now.
Your new Frock is ready Madam – 117 pages of transgender fun, stories, articles and profiles which will keep you occupied for hours! And this issue comes complete with Suddenly Fem’s new Fall catalog, full of wonderful clothes and accessories you’ll want to wear.
It’s taken over four years of toil but Frock has finally been recognized by the publishing industry. At the Magazine Publishers Awards on October 2nd, Frock was voted ‘Best Niche Magazine 2013′. That’s like winning Best Picture at the Oscars and because it came from our peers in the publishing industry, it was even more special.
Transwoman, Danielle Kaufman MD, gives you the benefit of her experience and five useful tips.
See the full article at http://frockmagazine.com/frock023/#/20/
UPDATE – We are very sorry to report that at the beginning of October, Danielle took her own life and so this, her first article in Frock Magazine, will also be her last. We were all very sad to hear the news and our hearts go out to her family and friends. She will be sorely missed.
What’s Frock Magazine?
Frock is a free, award winning, glossy bi-monthly magazine that's aimed squarely at the transgender community. That's right, it doesn't cost you a bean. There is a small charge for our mobile app version but this desktop version costs nothing, nada, zip.
Frock is full of transgender-related articles, features and stories which will be of interest to transsexuals, crossdressers and transvestites and intersexed people everywhere, and it's completely free!
Here's how it works...
The current issue of Frock is always FREE, FREE, FREE but previous issues also remain available in our archive, for which we charge a small annual fee. There are currently at least 21 issues of Frock in the archive and we publish another six every year so sign up now by clicking here and read them all.
Oh, and did we mention that the current issue of Frock is Free? What's not to like!
The Latest Issue
Join us on Facebook
- Hyattsville Bans Discrimination Against Transgender People - NBC4 Washington
- Study: Almost 80 Percent Of Transgender People Have Considered Suicide - CBS Local
- Gay and transgender men find life on the streets poses even greater risks - NDTV
- Meet Swapna, the first transgender to take civil services examination - Firstpost
- Actually Andy: A Teenager's Gender Journey - The Providence Journal
- Transgender Law Referendum Signatures Still Being Counted - KTXL
- County registrars to verify repeal of transgender law - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Parent Says Her Transgender Child Being Harassed - 10TV
- Transgender student speaks out about bullying before fight, reveals systemic ... - New York Daily News
- Transgender Teen Reported Missing in Honolulu - Advocate.com